Currently recruiting for a Product Development Scientist for a fast growing company based in Lincolnshire. As a Product Development Scientist you will be responsible for technical development, product and process improvement and project management within the product development team.
To be considered for this Product Development Scientist you will have ideally have a degree in Chemistry, Materials Science, or a closely related subject. You will also ideally have some industrial experience within R&D and project management. It would also be ideal for you to have a UK driving licence given the site location. Along with a competitive salary, this company will also offer a relocation allowance of up to £2,000, yearly bonus and working from home flexibility. Key Responsibilities
Knowledge and Experience
- Delivery product development projects under supervision from the Product Development manager.
- Improve and create new products and processes.
- Support continuous improvement activities.
- Maintain and update project management documentation including all relevant legislation and quality standards.
- Work closely with internal teams in the delivery of new products onto the market.
- Implement new technologies into new products.
- Ideally degree educated in Chemistry, Materials or a relevant scientific subject.
- Previous industrial within R&D and project management would be advantageous.
- Full UK Driving licence.