Currently recruiting for a Systems Quality Officer for a fast-growing materials development and pharmaceutical specialist based at their site in Skegness, Lincolnshire. As a Systems Quality Officer you will be responsible for the maintenance and development of quality management systems, along with conducting audits and the implementation of new QHSE management systems.
To be considered for this Systems Quality Officer, you will be ideally BSc qualified in a relevant quality or scientific degree, with previous ISO 9001 auditing experience. A good working knowledge of continuous improvement techniques including 8D, 5 Whys and 6 Sigma would be highly desirable. The company can offer a competitive salary, pension, bonus and a relocation package for those needed to relocate to site. Key Responsibilities
Knowledge and Experience
- Maintain various QHSE management systems, including IOS 9001, 14001 and 5001.
- Use various continuous improvement techniques including 5 Why's, 8D and 6 Sigma to resolve any systematic issues.
- Report on quality performance of the business, using key metrics to demonstrate performance of problem solving.
- Conduct internal audits to identify quality issues and proactively identify quality issues and solutions.
- Control of the company's quality and environmental systems related to quality and environmental documentation.
- Develop and evaluate new products and new applications for existing products.
- Degree educated in a relevant scientific or technical subject.
- Previous experience of ISO 9001 and quality auditing.
- A good working knowledge of continuous improvement techniques including 8D, 5 Whys and 6 Sigma would be highly desirable.