We are currently looking for a Senior QA Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Slough area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QA Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Managing and supporting the GMP issues through QMS processes.
2. Provide reviews, approval and support for the management of quality records e.g. Deviations, CAPA, Change control and Investigations.
3. Identify, suggest and participate in continuous improvement activities. Along with the promotion of a state of audit readiness.
4. Utilise knowledge of GMP and quality processes within functional areas to manage and escalate major/critical compliance issues.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QA Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree within life sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Assurance.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with QMS Deviations and CAPA.
Key Words: Quality Assurance, QA, GMP, QMS, Manufacturing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.