Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for your next move in the life sciences sector?
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Program Manager to join a global life sciences manufacturer based in the Berkshire area.
As the Senior Project Program Manager, you will have full responsibility and accountability for all operational aspects in leading a cross functional project team to deliver on all scope objectives with the highest level of quality. You will be the single point of contact to the customer whilst being the customers advocate within the wider company network with the goal of achieving total customer satisfaction.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Project Program Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead project execution after deal closure with ultimate accountability for project initiation, planning, execution and control (cost, time, quality and risk).
2. Direct and motivate multi-disciplinary project teams and keep team members accountable to deliver.
3. Conduct internal and external Project Team Meetings to ensure that all stakeholders and the customer are working in accordance to the agreed to Project Plan.
4. Ensure that the Program delivers to the agreed objectives and is successful for the company and the Customer.
5. Secure required resources and capacity commitments and obtain buy-in of all relevant stakeholders.
6. Single point of contact for all operational aspects of the Program.
7. Understand Customer needs and commit to project scope and timelines. Secure agreement to the plan from the project team and the customer.
8. Represent the Customer Project within the Network and is the Customers' advocate on-site.
9. In conjunction with Sales, ensure customer satisfaction throughout the life of the project
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Project Program Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science, engineering or similar field. In addition tot his you will have significant experience in project /project management gained within the life sciences, pharmaceutical, biopharma / biotech, clinical, GMP manufacturing or similar highly regulated sectors.
2. MS Project skills are required. Prior experience with MS Excel MS PowerPoint and MS Word. PMP or Prince2 desirable.
3. Experience of working in a matrix organisation structure is desirable. Must be able to manage multiple priorities
Key Words: Project Manager | Programme Manager | Life Sciences | Biopharma | Pharma | GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.