We are currently looking for a Microbiology Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical and Therapeutics company based in the Cambridge area. As the Microbiology Manager you will be responsible for the management of a range of microbiology related research projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiology Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Microbiology Manager, you will be responsible for managing a range of microbiology related research projects.
2. You will be in charge of the supervision of a small team of research scientists, as well as attending conferences and sub-contractor sites when required.
3. The Microbiology Manager will develop and apply microbiological assays, for the screening of potential new drugs.
4. you will be responsible for designing, developing and validating analytical assays and company SOP's as well as the management and quality control of data.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD degree in a life science related topic, such as Biotechnology, Microbiology or Biopharmaceutical.
2. Proven industry experience with management or supervision within a microbiology laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge of the microbiology laboratory environment and practical experience with microbiology techniques.
Key Words: Microbiology / Microbiologist / PhD / Doctorate / Cambridgeshire / Endotoxin Testing / Bioburden Testing / Management / Manager / Supervision / Supervisor / Microbio / bacteriology / Microbial Culture / Microbial Culturing / Bacterial Culture / Bacterial Culturing / Laboratory / Microbiology Laboratory Manager / Microbiology Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.