We are currently recruiting a Validation Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Company in Yorkshire. As the Validation Specialist you will be a strong Validation Engineer with some experience in executing Cleaning Validation protocols in line with the Site Validation Master Plan (VMP) and cGMP.
Please note this role has been assessed Outside IR35.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Cleaning Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Write, update and action upon cleaning validation protocols, oversee cleaning validation processes and provide technical support.
2. The Cleaning Validation Specialist will support on development of cleaning Validation strategies.
3. Advise junior members of staff in varying departments (QA, QC, Manufacturing) on cleaning validation documents when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cleaning Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical/Scientific/Engineering related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Validation (Cleaning Validation experience is ideal.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within a current Good Manufacturing Practice Environment (cGMP).
Key Words: Validation / Validation Engineer / Validation Specialist / Cleaning Validation Engineer / Cleaning Validation Specialist / Cleaning Validation / CIP / Clean In Place / cGMP / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Biopharmaceutical / Biologics / Contract / Outside IR35
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.