We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Method Validation to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Slough area. As the Senior Scientist - Method Validation you will be responsible for validating some of the company's methods to support the development and manufacturing of antibodies and other recombinant proteins.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist - Method Validation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Being able to interpret and analyse data to ensure that progress, alongside any challenges that may arise, are communicated to important stakeholders
2. To be able to review and support documentation on GMP including SOPs, reports and protocols.
3. Transfer or validation for a variety of different analytical methods to a high standard as well as being able to lead studies and ensure work is completed appropriately
4. Being able to troubleshoot or leading out of specification investigations and associated quality records
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Method Validation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. BSc or MSc degree in life sciences or a relevant field
2. Experience in executing/leading method validation studies with technical skillset chromatographic HPLC (RP, IEX, SEC), icIEF
3. Experience working within a GMP environment
Method Validation | Chromatography | GMP | Analytical methods | SOPs | Proteins | Peptides | Biologics | Regulatory | Sialic Acid Analysis
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.