We are currently looking for a Technical Support and Training Specialist UK to join a leading biotech company based in the Surrey area. As the Technical Support and Training Specialist UK you will be responsible to provide scientific, technical and training support to Customers and Staff. The role will cover our research, clinical and cell analysis portfolio.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Support and Training Specialist UK will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will answer enquiries, provide technical support, investigate and trouble-shoot as well as resolve complaints and collect and analyse data.
2. The Technical Support and Training Specialist will also provide product and application training for the company's customers and staff at their UK training facility.
3. Another duty will be to handle customer complaints in a professional and timely manner and to work with the company's sales, service, marketing and support teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
4. The role will be based at the UK office in Bisley but you may have occasional travel to UK customer sites or to international training hubs within the firm's business worldwide.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Support and Training Specialist UK we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The ideal candidate will have a MSc/PhD in natural science (biology, biotechnology, medicine) or a comparable scientific qualification.
2. It will be essential for the candidate to have worked in different biological fields such as cell biology, immunology, haematology, neurology or stem cells.
Key Words: Technical | Support | Training Specialist | Biotechnology | Biology | Medicine | Immunology | Haematology | Neurology |