We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a pharmaceutical wholesale business company based in the London area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for;
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To be responsible for the preparation of batch packaging records, QA documentation and reports in accordance to site standards.
2. Carry out regular maintenance and support to the company quality systems to help with the site licences.
3. To provide support to the QPs and RPs in implementation, management and monitoring of the QMS.
4. Participate in the company efforts with regards to data integrity compliance and the detection and prevention of falsified medicines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in a quality assurance position.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with the pharmaceutical sector.
Key Words: Quality Assurance, QA, GDP, GMP, QMS, QA Documentation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.