We are recruiting on behalf of an industry leading concrete manufacturer for an R&D Technologist to join their site based in Hertfordshire. As an R&D Technologist, you will be responsible for the delivery of product development outcomes for a wide range of high-performance concretes and cementitious products for UK markets.
To be considered for this role, you be will ideally be qualified in Concrete Technology (CGLI) levels 1 or 2, which previous industrial experience in a concrete based laboratory. This is an excellent opportunity to develop yourself in an excellent team, in a state-of-the-art laboratory and manufacturing centre.Key Responsibilities
Knowledge and Experience
- Delivery of new product development projects.
- To provide technical advice and maintain technical date for all assigned concrete products
- To identify cost reducing opportunities through sourcing of new raw materials and processes.
- To accurately record, present and analyse all data in accordance with relevant procedures and protocols
- Provide technical support to production, sales and quality teams.
- Ideally qualified in Concrete Technology (CGLI) levels 1 or 2 or equivalent
- Experience working in a concrete based laboratory with experience testing admixtures
- Aptitude for innovation and continuous improvement.