CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Manager to join an organisation that provides a variety of services from molecular biology diagnostic testing to occupational health advice initially for 3 days per week, however, this may increase to full-time. The role also allows for a substantial period of home working, if you wish.
Our client provides a range of services to industry that includes occupational health advice, medical training and most recently a molecular biology diagnostic laboratory. The company offers a fantastic working culture with a very transparent and open working environment.
Yearly salary of £55,000 (full-time equivalent).
This is a home working role, however some site working may be required whilst performing audits. The main site is located near Watford.
Quality Manager role:
The main purpose of the Quality Manager will be to oversee the Quality Management System (QMS) to maintain the organisations accreditation under ISO15189, ISO22870 and ISO9001.
Further duties will include:
- Design, implement and operate a Quality Control programme that ensures any testing confirms to appropriate quality standards.
- Plan and perform audits against UKAS and other relevant standards.
- Provide quality assurance training to staff.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a scientific or engineering subject.
- Experience working as a Quality Manager or Senior QA Officer in a regulated industry.
- Working knowledge of UKAS.
- Experience performing internal audits.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Manager position, please contact Science Contracts Team at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 53588.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.