We are currently looking for a Responsible Person / QA Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical distribution company based in the Borehamwood, Hertfordshire area. As the Responsible Person you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Responsible Person will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for all new product approval, maintenance of existing products and final release of products to customers.
2. Promoting continuous improvement and effective management of risk assessments, change control, deviations, CAPA and customer and supplier complaints.
3. Validating key equipment and processes to ensure correct installations and operations are followed.
4. Remain up to date in GDP, logistic developments and new regulations to guide the maintenance of the QMS and relay this onto members of the quality assurance department.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Responsible Person we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a pharmaceutical or life science subject.
2. Previously named as an RP on an active WDA licence for minimum of 2 years.
3. Understanding the requirement of carrying out EEA and International supplier checks.
Key Words: Responsible Person, RP, Quality Assurance, QA, GDP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.