Quality Control Inspector
As a Quality Control Inspector you will be responsible for providing authority on for all processes carried out from the wider business ensuring that all is complaint with ISO9001, or any other realisations required. As a Quality Control Inspector you will be responsible for performing audits and manufacturing checks on processes and finished products. Below is some brief information taken from the JD and also some fantastic benefits the business offers. If you are interested in becoming a Quality Control Inspector, please contact Liam Shannon on 01925 909045.
- Complete spot checks and audits on in process checks, QC paperwork, processes, EOL finished product and finished order palleted stock
- Fill in the appropriate QC documentation for the department
- Support with maintaining retained samples of raw materials and finished product, ensuring all are accessible and organised at all times
- Report and identify any non-conformances or discrepancies that may occur
- Ensure products are quarantined securely on site if an issue has arisen
- Work alongside Production Operatives and Shift Supervisors to resolve any non-conformances by providing preventative and corrective actions
- Oversee and support with investigations and quality specific projects relating to stock changes or non-conforming products
- Support with continuous improvement by accessing all processes which impact product quality
- Promote the importance of product quality throughout the business
- Maintaining our standards of ISO 9001, GMP and all other relevant accreditations.
- Covering other QC Inspectors shifts / quality areas during periods of annual leave.
- Perkbox - free perks each month (including free cinema ticket every month, free coffee from Café Nero every week, discounts off shops, apps)
- Free 'Birthday Box' from Perkbox when it is their birthday (employee has to ensure their birthday is saved in the app)
- Free access to mediation app 'Aura'
- Perkbox Medical - Free service to get doctors appointment 24/7
- Employee Assistance Programme - able to use this as well as immediate family, 4 free counselling sessions, helpline
- Cycle to work scheme - available after passed probation
- Life Assurance - we are looking at levels of cover at the moment but as it stands today he would be eligible 1x his salary
- Gym Membership (part of our Life Assurance package) - 25% off Get Active gym membership
- Stress Helpline (part of our Life assurance package)
- Discount from O2 - 25% off their Airtime Plan on qualifying O2 Refresh contracts
- Pension - we pay 3%, employee pays 5%
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Free parking on site
- Hybrid working.