CK Group are recruiting for a Statistical Programmer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge or remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £65 per hour LTD.
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people’s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
Cambridge. This site is one of the most exciting bioscience hotspots in the world. It is the largest research and development centre in the UK, designed to hold more than 2,000 people working across therapy areas and drug discovery and development.
People are at the very heart of this organisation, and their facilities support this. You will find an onsite gym, restaurants, parking, on-site holiday childcare and much more!
Statistical Programmer Role:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
- Responsible for supporting and/or leading the statistical programming deliverables for a clinical study or project.
- Implements statistical programming aspects of the protocol and the clinical development program.
- Contributes to the development of best practices to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness within function.
- Ensures high quality is built into own and other programmers’ deliverables.
- Writes and/or implements specifications and oversees completeness of relevant documentation.
- Degree in Mathematics (i.e., Applied Math, Engineering, etc), Statistics Computer Science, Life Science or equivalent.
- Excellent SAS programming skills including macro language.
- Thorough knowledge of CDISC standards and industry best practices.
- Proficient knowledge of the clinical development process.
- Ability to manage relevant documentation.
For more information, or to apply for this Statistical Programmer position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 53603.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK