Are you an experienced Analytical Method Validation Analyst looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for Analytical Method Validation Analysts as well as a Senior Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the West Yorkshire area on a 23 month fixed term contract.
As the Analytical Method Validation Analyst you will be responsible for developing and validating analytical methods to support the analytical life cycle management program.
The Senior Analytical Method Validation Analyst will have the additional responsibility of providing analytical support in performing gap analysis and risk assessing legacy analytical methods to support the life cycle management approach.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Method Validation Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To develop, validate and transfer analytical methods (including dissolution methodology) that will adequately determine the necessary product characteristics that will be required to release drug product and to monitor the storage stability of legacy products (without supervision for the Senior Analyst level).
2. You will be responsible for reviewing method validation supporting existing analytical methods and identify gaps against ICH and other regulatory requirements.
3. You also be required to produce and/or review validation protocols and reports, methods of analysis, COSHH assessments, SOP / WRK instructions, and relevant scientific protocols and other reports in a format that can be utilized by other departments, providing relevant feedback on the content and style of documentation to ensure compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
4. Both levels of method validation analysts will participate in cross functional teams at project-related meetings, lead or facilitate technical discussions and will maintain interdepartmental relationships and positively promote the department and its objectives.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Method Validation Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree in a pharmaceutical science / chemistry degree.
2. To be considered for either levels, you must have proven experience in a variety of analytical instruments and software utilised for physical and chemical analysis - most importantly, you must have strong HPLC experience including analytical method validation.
3. Experience working in a pharmaceutical GMP environment is also essential.
Key Words: Analytical Method Development Validation Analyst | Scientist | Pharmaceutical | Life Science | Chromatography | Chemistry | Laboratory
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.