We are currently looking for a Technical Sales Representative to join a leading Biotech company based in the Birmingham area. As the Technical Sales Representative you will have the unique opportunity to apply your science background in a commercial environment and make a direct impact on business revenue.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Sales Representative - Birmingham will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will promote the company's extensive range of immunology reagents, consumables, and instruments to research scientists.
2. The Technical Sales Rep will work collaboratively with colleagues in the UK team and will sell across the whole workflow.
3. It will be essential to develop the company's relationships with customers and key opinion leaders in academia, biotech, CROs/CMOs and pharmaceutical companies.
4. Another responsibility will be to present seminars, perform instrument demonstrations and support the business at trade fairs, congresses and symposia.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Sales Representative we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The ideal candidate will have a degree qualification in a biological discipline. It will be desired for the candidate to have an MSc/PhD in immunology, cell analysis or cancer biology.
2. It will be essential for the candidate to have worked in immunology/cellular biology reagent sales as well as large equipment sales.
3. Strong commercial experience is ideal for the role as the candidate will be required to engage with internal stakeholders to meet territory objectives and accurately forecast sales.
Key Words: Technical | Sales | Biotech | Immunology | Cancer Biology | Cell Analysis | Equipment | Reagents | Consumables | Instruments |