We are currently looking for a Validation Specialis to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Yorkshire area. As the Validation Specialis you will be responsible for supporting with site remediation activities relating to process validation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Validation Specialist, you will be responsible for preparing validation reports for individual batches as well as summary reports on completion of full validation studies.
2. You will be responsible for working closely with the QA department to development and implement systems that will improve validation activities.
3. As the Validation Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring the timely creation, approval and execution of validation protocols as required to meet the business needs.
4. You will be responsible for looking after the compliance with internal KPI's.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical of Engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in writing process validation summary reports.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within QC manufacturing.
Key Words: Process | Validation | Engineer | Quality | Control | Pharmaceutical Engineering | QC | Manufacturing |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.