Are you an experienced Calibration and Service Coordinator looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Calibration and Service Coordinator to join a leading life sciences company based in the Essex area.
As the Calibration and Service Coordinator you will be responsible for managing the calibration and servicing of production and laboratory equipment across all departments on site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Calibration and Service Coordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for maintaining and producing accurate calibration and equipment maintenance records, ensuring all equipment is being serviced within required period. You will be working with other inter-department personnel to ensure calibration and servicing of equipment is scheduled and completed with minimal disruption.
2. As the Calibration and Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for initiating and conducting deviation investigation for failed calibrations or non-compliances with regards to calibration or servicing.
3. Additionally, you will provide audit support for customers, internal, and regulated body audits and inspections (for e.g. MHRA, FDA, ISO).
4. You will also be involved in vendor/supplier coordination and management which includes obtaining quotes for calibration and equipment maintenance needs as well as setting up calibration and service contracts for new equipment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Calibration and Service Coordinator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A degree in Science or Engineering is desirable. Appropriate relevant training and experience in a GxP environment will be considered.
2. Knowledge of calibration practices and servicing of production and laboratory equipment is essential for this position. Previous experience with CMMS and knowledge of ISO17025 also desirable.
3. A working knowledge of Good Documentation Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices is also essential.
Key Words: Maintenance Engineer | Calibration and Servicing Coordinator | Life Science | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | Production | Facilities | Laboratory
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.