Validation Expert - Pharmaceuticals - £30k
A Pharmaceutical development and manufacturing company in West Yorkshire are currently recruiting for a Validation Expert to join their team responsible for supporting Tech Transfer and NPI projects through the validation of cleaning procedures, equipment, processes and computer systems.
As a Validation Expert you will be given the training and support to develop your validation knowledge and expertise within a 1st party pharmaceutical development and manufacturing facility, supporting tech transfer and NPI projects and providing input to the Risk Assessment Program and Product Design Processes.Key Responsibilities
- Support technology transfer for Commercialisation and Product launch of new products.
- Oversee and manage assigned project validation program for new and/or existing products, processes and systems including process improvements to meet the established regulatory requirements, and performance criteria.
- Provide guidance as plant expert for validation for the site-specific technologies, provide expertise and identify and implement innovative validation best practices.
- BSC or equivalent in a related field (Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical Engineering, etc.)
- Prior experience in Pharmaceutical Validation, QA, QC or manufacturing environments
- Knowledge and understanding of GMP and current validation guidelines
- Prior experience with cleaning, equipment and/or process validation activities.
This Validation Expert position is an urgent requirement so please apply now to be considered.