CK Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Trials Manager to join an excellent company in the pharmaceutical industry on an initial 12 month contract, with the view to extend. The role has been determined as Inside IR35, so working options of PAYE or Umbrella company are available.
Our client was founded in 1885 and have been family-owned ever since. They foster a a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture and now have over 52,000 employees across the globe. Our client is recognised as a Top Employer in the UK, confirming their dedication to a better world of work.
Why consider a contract role with CK Group?
Working on a contract basis offers the scope for fast-tracked career progression and is an ideal way to gain impressive exposure working for excellent, trusted companies within the clinical and pharmaceutical space. We are a leading specialist recruitment company with a global reach and are rated Excellent on Trustpilot.
As a Clinical Trials Manager you will:
• Lead a local trial team to ensure integrity of trial conduct and assurance of patient safety
• Ensure that local/regional component of trial is planned, conducted, and reported in line with regulatory requirements
• Ensure that sponsored trials are conducted according to applicable regulations and SOPs/procedures to safeguard patient safety / wellbeing, and data integrity
• Deliver trial commitments, including quality, timeline, and budget.
Up to £450 per day Umbrella.
• Solid communication
• Project management
• Networking/stakeholder management and team leadership capability
• Understanding of the scientific and/or technical components of the clinical development process, and associated regulatory requirement
• University degree in life sciences or related field, higher degree/qualification preferred (e.g. MSc, PhD).
• Relevant experience in clinical trial management
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. To be considered for this Clinical Trials Manager position or to find out more information, please contact Karen Kangley at Kkangley@ckgroup.co.uk or call 01246 457733. Please quoting reference 53565.