Validation Officer - Pharmaceuticals - £40k
A company specialising in the manufacture of Aseptic Pharmaceutical products are currently recruiting a Validation Officer due to company growth responsible for reviewing and managing on site equipment, process and computer system validation activities.
This Validation Officer position is commutable from Newcastle, Durham, Middlesbrough etc and can provide a fantastic opportunity to work within sterile manufacturing and to build upon existing validation experience.Key Responsibilities
- Perform equipment, process and computer system validation activities within sterile and none-sterile manufacturing facilities.
- Writing, reviewing and executing IQ, OQ, PQ protocols inline with GMP, GDP requirements
- Assist with the introduction of new equipment, processes and systems through the creation of technical documents FAT, SAT, URS etc
- Validation experience within a Pharmaceutical or Medical Device manufacturing environment
- Competent in CSV (computer system validation)
- BSc or equivalent experience in a related discipline (chemistry, biology, engineering etc.)
This Validation Officer Position is an urgent requirement so please apply now to be considered.