CK Technical are recruiting for a EHS Specialist to join a manufacturing company at their site based in Duxford on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading global chemical solutions provider with a long heritage of pioneering technologically advanced epoxy, acrylic and polyurethane-based polymer products. This is a permanent position with a competitive salary on offer.
EHS Specialist Role:
• Ensure that the site maintains an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of Environmental, Health, Safety and Process Safety legislation and best practices.
• Manage the disposal of controlled waste to meet legal requirements at optimum cost and control the waste budget
• Manage the sites reporting system and databases to ensure full statutory compliance at both business and departmental levels.
• Develop and provide training in EHS related disciplines such as Lock Out Tag Out, Permit to Work and EHS reporting
• Maintain internal audit schedules and act as a EHS representative on the relevant audit processes.
• Specialist training in Environmental Management, including ISO 14001 Internal Auditor
• Formal training in Process Safety Management.
• Knowledge of EHS legislation and its deployment in a manufacturing environment
• Experience of interactions with the EA, HSE and other authorities
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this EHS Specialist role please contact Emily Mills on 01246457730 or emails firstname.lastname@example.org