Site Quality Assurance Manager - FMCGLocation:
Up to £40,000
We are looking to speak with QA Managers from the FMCG Sector who are looking for a new opportunity. You will form part of the leadership team within the business and manage a team of QA Staff. The team will need your guidance, training and support. This is an excellent opportunity to take the team and business to the next level!Role:
- You will be responsible for the Quality Team and Quality Site Objectives.
- Train, Develop and mentor the team of QA Officers.
- Ensure consistent application of the NPI quality standards and processes.
- Ensure Quality Assurance Technicians provide support to Shift Operational Leader / Team Leader in investigating and defining CAPAs for quality failures, customer complaints, Non-conformances and audit findings.
- Represent site-based Quality through the attendance of the Daily Operational Review (DOR) to ensure all quality matters are addressed and responded to in a timely manner.
- Manage customer sampling and ensure any such samples are submitted in accordance with customer requirements.
- Manage all aspects regarding the control of non-conforming product and any associated paperwork, communicating with relevant parties throughout.
- Ensuring that all operational quality employees adhere to the company defined quality standards, practices and work instructions
- Ensure compliance with our clients site Quality System and site HACCP plan requirements
- Be the responsible person to host customer site visits / audits and additionally any third-party audits as required.
- Co-ordinating any customer complaint investigations in accordance with requirements to allow for a timely response to be provided.
- To participate in and undertake Internal Audits as defined by the site programme requirements.
- Manage attendance of team in accordance with the Attendance Management policy, utilising appropriate systems to record information of this nature.
- Identify, challenge and address any conduct which falls below our expected standards and / or does not meet our values up to and including action in line with the disciplinary policy
- Build professional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure co-operation and assistance in completion of work requirements, including but not restricted to Operations, Mixing, Maintenance, Warehouse, Health & Safety, R&D and HR
- Ensure personal / sensitive data is processed in accordance with GDPR
- Demonstrate at all times our company values
- Commit to grow your own capability and experience for the benefit of self, team and company
- Be receptive to new approaches and ideas
- Take responsibility for own actions
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to work as part of the Site Leadership and be an effective team member
- Has strength of character to challenge poor team behaviours and non-adherence to standards / policies in area
- Able to lead and influence multi-functional improvement teams in RCPS / CAPA activities
- Ability to adapt to changing situations in a positive and flexible manner
- Reliable, honest, energetic, enthusiastic, diplomatic and respectful
- Computer literate
- 5 years experience in a QA capacity within an FMCG environment, previous leadership experience is desirable but not essential
- Education in Quality related subject essential