My Client is an international producer of specialist materials, including graphene, and has a new role for a Technical Manager based in the beautiful South Wales region. They're looking for an experienced Technical Manager or material scientist with experience in managing people and projects to help steer their research towards a commercial product. They're particularly interested in Technical Managers already based in the region.
As Technical Manager your roles will include;
- Technical support for production scale-up including continuous improvement.
- Manage both commercial and grant funded projects.
- Planning and assigning resources
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising with the composite ink and ceramic team based at another UK site.
- Support strategic development of company goals.
- Provide support on the adaptation of inks, materials including using plasma reactors.
- You will hold a degree (or equivalent) in a materials science or chemistry subject
- Have experience leading a team in a technical environment
- Have experience in the production of powders, materials or similar
- Proven background in managing projects
In addition to a competitive salary, this role offers;
Private Medical Insurance
3x Death in Service pay out
25+8 Days Holiday
EMI Share Options
20 Days Paid Sick Leave