CK Group are recruiting for a Director or Epidemiology to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Daily £950 LTD – outside IR35
Director or Epidemiology Role:
• You will work independently in the design, execution, analysis, interpretation, and internal and external communication
of epidemiological or Ph4 real-world studies, taking a leadership role in a range of activities.
• You will be integrated in a product team contributing to clinical development and commercialization through your
expertise in real-world data and methods and disease epidemiology.
• Deliver highly experienced epidemiology strategy, support, and scientific leadership to project teams and the
epidemiology global skills group, at all stages of pharmaceutical development.
• You will establish, maintain and expand relationships and work effectively with external experts and research groups
• Substantial experience in pharmacoepidemiology and/or disease epidemiology.
• Ph.D. or equivalent in epidemiology or related health science field and substantial experience in the health care
environment. Alternatively, an MSc or MPH with consolidated experience in the health care environment.
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in closely related academic epidemiological research
• Experience managing complex medical evidence plans
• Experience in utilising secondary real world data
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Director of Epidemiology role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, or to apply for this Director of Epidemiology position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52962.