We are currently looking for an Epidemiologist (Entry-Level/Senior/Lead/Manager) to join a leader in real-world evidence and insight provision for healthcare and life sciences company based in the London although this role can be done on a remote basis. As the Epidemiologist you will be responsible for contributing and/or overseeing the design and implementation of research projects using electronic healthcare data.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as an Epidemiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Contribute and/or lead to the scoping of research projects, including conceptualization, specifications and codelists, to translate client need into clear deliverables
2. Provide supervision and line management of team members, in particular lead and delegate tasks to fulfil day-to-day deliverables of the team.
3. Preparing and presenting key research insights and findings using written reports and visual representatives to colleagues and clients
4. Coordinate, lead and oversee the programming of analysis methodology into interfaces including R and SQL
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as and Epidemiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Epidemiology, Public Health or related discipline
2. Proven industry experience in Real World health data analysis
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with R, Python, and SQL
Key Words: R, Python, SQL, Epidemiology, Research, Real World Experience, Clinical, Healthcare, Patient, Data
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.