We are currently looking for a Statistician (Entry-Level /Senior / Lead / Manager) to join a leader in real-world evidence and insight provision for healthcare and life sciences based in the London area. As a Statistician you will contribute to the design and implementation of research projects using routinely collected electronic healthcare data.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as a Statistician (Entry-Level /Senior / Lead / Manager) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Statisticians will lead, oversee or contribute towards the design and implementation of research projects using routinely collected electronic healthcare records, focusing on statistical methodologies and data visualizations
2. You will contribute or co-ordinate, lead and oversee the programming of analysis methodology into interfaces including R and SQL
3. Statisticians will be responsible for delivering detailed client-ready study protocols and statistical analysis plans ensuring statistical robustness of projects from start to finish
4. You will lead and contribute to the scoping of research projects, including specifications, statistical analysis methods, machine learning methods, or other analytical techniques to translate client need into clear deliverables
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Manager - Statistics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Postgraduate degree (MSc or PhD) in Medical Statistics, Biostatistics, Data Science or a related discipline
2. Proven industry experience in health data analysis ideally using R, Python or SQL
3. Knowledge and experience of using varying statistical analysis methodologies, including Frequentist and Bayesian statistics
Key Words: Statistics, RWE, Health, Data, R, Python, SQL, Data Analysis, Research, Patient Data,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.