CK Group are recruiting for a Data Operations Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Wokingham on a contract basis for 12 months.
£43.40 ph PAYE or £51.22 ph UMB
Our client is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company. They strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
Wokingham. This site is a state-of-the-art facility where healthcare professionals, sales consultants and employees from around the world can come to learn, connect and share knowledge with the common goal of improving overall patient care, including surgical and clinical outcomes.
As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
• Weekly/monthly payroll options
• Timesheet system
• Bike schemes
Data Operations Manager Role:
• Engage with business partners by providing appropriate guidance on data operations. Work with IT partners to resolve production issues. Support New Product launches and business initiatives requiring in-scope data.
• Proactive management of partner network. Communicate comprehensive data operations metrics and dashboards.
• Own and lead regional data governance, including the definition and execution of Regional Data processes and standards.
• Lead all aspects of daily operations and critical issues of data operations functions. Ensure SLAs exist and monitor response time. Lead and direct data quality, including discussions with partners to identify and implement improvements
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Data management experience, preferably in master data, operations, or cross-functional business environment.
• Strong business and technical knowledge and understanding of all Supply Chain data elements, process, and organizational support models.
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
• Ability to build strong collaborative relationships, influence multiple partners, and establish common goals and objectives without sacrificing outcomes.
For more information, or to apply for this Data Operations Manager position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 53546.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.