CK Group are recruiting for a Analytical Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 12 months.
£16-£18 per hour PAYE
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people’s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
Macclesfield. This site is a vibrant advanced manufacturing and development campus, with 101 acres dedicated to science excellence. The biggest pharmaceutical manufacturing site in the UK.
People are at the very heart of this organisation, and their facilities support this. You will find an onsite gym, restaurants, parking, on-site holiday childcare and much more!
• Weekly/monthly payroll options
• Timesheet system
• Bike schemes
Analytical Scientist Role:
• Development of robust analytical methodologies supporting the development of synthetic routes and processes and the release and stability analysis of active pharmaceutical ingredients
• Providing technical support to the manufacture of intermediates and active pharmaceutical ingredient for pre-clinical and clinical use
• Planning and execution of lab-based experimental work in accordance with project timelines
• Identifying and solving potential analytical project issues
• Application of technical knowledge to improvement projects and the evaluation of state of the art technologies
• Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry
• Good knowledge and experience of a range of analytical techniques, e.g. High Performance Liquid Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Gas Chromatography, NMR spectroscopy
• Experience with analysing and validating data (SDS systems)
• Experience working with pharma.
• Good communication skills, with the ability to deliver information in a clear and effective manner to different audiences
For more information, or to apply for this Analytical Scientist position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 53540.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.