CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Manager to join our client at their site based in Worcestershire on a full time, permanent basis for a competitive salary up to £55,000 per annum.
Our client is a specialist company who develop and manufacture flooring products. This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading company.
This role is located in Worcestershire. The site is easily commutable from Worcester, Evesham, Warwick, Cheltenham, Redditch, Birmingham and Coventry.
Our client is looking for a Quality Manager who will be responsible for product quality.
Your main duties will be to:
• Lead the QA team and ensure that all quality assurance functions within the group are working effectively.
• Review, develop and improve policies, procedures, and processes to ensure they result in improvements in product quality for all customers.
• Draft new systems and procedures and modify existing procedures where necessary and in agreed formats, in line with ISO9001/14001.
• As part of the technical team, identify factory continuous improvement action required to improve product quality, hence reducing the cost and number of claims going forward.
• Review and monitor manufacturing partners to ensure they remain compliant with agreed quality standards, and they continue to meet agreed continuous improvement plans that deliver quality, cost, and delivery targets
• Lead and / or contribute to problem solving activities.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• Minimum 5 years recent experience in senior quality role in any chemicals industry involving plastics, polymers, adhesives, coatings
• Thorough understanding of plastic materials in manufacturing is essential
• Graduate degree in physical science, chemistry, material science or similar
• Qualifications of SPC/Six sigma would be beneficial
• In depth understanding of QA/QC processes
• Driving license desirable
• Must be willing to travel
Holiday - 23 days + an extra day for birthday
Hours - Mon-Thurs 8.30-5.15, Friday 8.30-4
Pension - 6% contribution
Health cover - Aviva
Gym membership for a local gym
For more information or to apply for this Quality Manager role, please contact Sajra Hameed on 01246 457712 or email email@example.com, quoting job reference 52801.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.