CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Information Professional to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Castleford on a contract basis initially for 6 months.
£19.74 ph PAYE
Medical Information Professional Role:
• Providing a high quality medical information enquiry handling service by responding to medical queries on products.
• Document the enquiry and response accurately and completely within the medical information enquiry database within specified timelines
• Recognise adverse events and product complaints, handling and reporting these in strict compliance as per company’s SOPs/WIs
• Understand and manage the customer expectations in providing information within agreed deadlines, ensuring that information provided conforms to the ABPI Code of Practice
• Keep up to date and comply with relevant company SOPs and WIs, regulations and code of practices
• Experience of working in the Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry
• Some knowledge of the ABPI code and other pharmaceutical regulations and codes of practice would be an advantage
• Effective time management and planning with the ability to prioritise
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Confident in interpreting and communicating scientific data
Our clients aim is to be a global leader in generics and biopharmaceuticals, improving the lives of patients across the world.
This Medical Information Professional role will be based at our clients site in Castleford, West Yorkshire.
For more information, or to apply for this Medical Information Professional position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 53536.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.