CK Group are looking for a Clinical Programme Manager to join a leading gene therapy Biotech on a permanent basis. This position offers hybrid working, with offices in Central London.
Benefits on offer:
• Competitive salary, bonus scheme, shares etc.
• Chance of progression to Associate Director.
Clinical Programme Manager Role:
• Support the Clinical Research & Development (R&D) projects, providing knowledge of all aspects of clinical development including supporting the day to day management of the clinical operations department.
• Provide oversight of Quality Management components of studies. Escalate potential risks, issues, findings, and corrective actions as appropriate.
• Contribute to the development of key study documents such as clinical protocols Investigator Brochures and Development Safety Update Reports.
• Provide oversight of project management plan development and assignments.
• Educated to master’s degree level (or equivalent) in a Biological Science discipline.
• At least 10 years in drug development experience demonstrated in a variety of roles.
• At least 5 years of experience leading studies/projects in Clinical Development/Medical Affairs.
• Proven strong project management experience within the context of Clinical Drug Development
• Program Management qualifications (e.g., MBA, PRINCE2, PMP) is preferred, but not essential.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. To apply for this position please contact Kennedy McRedmond on 01438 768716 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote job reference 53233 in all correspondence.