- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Closing date
- 27 May 2022
- Chemistry, Formulation, Manufacturing, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutical
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a world leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area.
Our client specialises in drug development and manufacturing, and as the Project Manager you will be responsible for managing study execution to ensure formulation development, analytical testing, regulatory approvals, clinical trial manufactures, clinical supply and reporting are completed on time. You will be the primary contact with the Sponsor from project initiation to operational close out for allocated projects.
You will develop a project plan and lead a multifunctional internal project team to deliver that plan to time, cost and quality and comply and adhere to GXP guidelines and regulations as required of this role.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Primary contact with the customer from project initiation to operational close out for allocated projects. Lead the internal project team to ensure timely project communication and delivery throughout the life of the project for allocated projects
2. Monitoring and control of allocated project progress to time/quality/cost. Invoicing and debtor management
3. Management of third party and internal suppliers as required. Documentation of study related communication e.g. minutes, t-cons in a timely manner. Generation, review and approval of appropriate study-related documentation and reports in line with SOP requirements.
4. Chair lessons learned meetings, as appropriate and application of lessons learned from previous studies to ensure continuous improvement in. Work with the internal team to identify and have mitigation strategies for project specific risk. Management of project execution to ensure all planned activities are delivered for customers.
5. Management of the close out of projects to ensure financial activities, archiving and customer close out is completed. Monitoring and tracking timelines of assigned projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences related discipline. Additional experience in working in a contract development and manufacturing environment or relevant related experience -
Knowledge of formulation development would be advantageous
2. Excellent project management, customer service, communication and financial management skills.
3. Ability to build strong customer and stakeholder relationships.
Key Words: Project Manager | Pharmaceutical | CDMO | formulation | Pharmaceutical Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert