CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Medical Advisor to join Global Japanese Pharma.
• Hybrid working
• Competitive Salary
• Car allowance
• Medical insurance
• Potential to travel Abroad, depending in business needs
A well-established global pharma company, with wide therapeutic coverage and specialist expertise in cardio vascular and oncology.
Highlighted responsibilities of a Senior Medical Advisor:
• Medical Affairs input at UK and European level to ensure UK representation in European development plans and lifecycle management plans.
• Provides expert support relating to product, patient treatment trends and scientific activities within disease areas.
• Assess promotional materials to ensure that all claims are supported by scientific data and presented in an accurate, fair and balanced manner, ensuring compliance with SOPs as well as legal and ethical standards.
• Continuously develop own professional skills and knowledge in order to make a valued contribution to the development of individual and team performance, harnessing this knowledge by providing a broad perspective to strategic discussions.
• GMC Registered Physician or UK-registered pharmacist, with at least one-year experience as an ABPI final signatory.
• Experience of working in a medical advisor, clinical research or similar role where there is strong evidence of gaining healthcare professional insight and providing medical input into brand strategy.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53471 in all correspondence.