We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. This is a shift based position that does come with a shift allowance on top of basic salary. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Be a primary QA contact across the site throughout the shift and being able to decide between a major or critical deviation.
2. Ensuring a standard approach to quality systems all over the facility, undertaking internal quality audits and QA inspections.
3. Making sure any concerns regarding product safety and quality are drawn to the attention of all the relevant staff. You will be responsible for liaising across all departments, including Production, Engineering and Technical.
4. Review batch records, quality records and customer audits.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience operating in a Sterile or Aseptic environment.
2. Proven industry experience in the pharmaceutical production sector.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within quality assurance.
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, GMP, Sterile, Aseptic, Pharmaceutical, Bio-pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.