CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Device Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a on a contract basis for 6 months.
Hourly £14 - £19 ph PAYE
Medical Device Scientist Role:
• Carry out hands-on testing of devices to generate data on the selected parameters.
• Responsible for a wide variety of laboratory tasks including developing test methods & experimental plans
• Operating laboratory equipment according to SOPs, Manuals, Methods and Risk assessments etc.
• Responsible for a wide variety of ISO 13485 related laboratory tasks including change control, instrument managing instrument compliance, inventory control and trouble-shooting as needed.
• Degree, HND or equivalent in relevant Science or Engineering subject.
• Familiar with Medical device or Pharmaceutical industry is preferred
• GLP/GMP is essential.
• You will be able to quickly become adept in the use of new types of such equipment.
• You will enjoy working within multidisciplinary teams in the development of leading edge designs and technologies.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Medical Device Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Great Abington, Cambridgeshire.
For more information, or to apply for this Medical Device Scientist position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 47182.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.