HRS are working with a rapidly growing Biotech Company who are developing innovative new medicines to treat areas in desperate need of effective treatments. Working in partnership with established goliaths within the biotech field, they have several products in early clinical stage.
Due to consistence growth, they are now seeking to hire a Biometrics Manager. Working remotely, this position will join a talented team and lead decision making in relation to Biometric operations and managing CRO Data & compliance.
Key duties and responsibilities:
The biometrics Manager will be an integral role within the business, key areas of focus will be:
1. Oversee CRO Data management, working closely with Clinical Operations teams to provide data management solutions and ensure timely delivery of data management, Statistics & reporting deliverables.
2. Provide biometrics expertise across data management, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and biostatistics functions
3. Oversee Data transfer agreements & facilitating Safety Review Committee / Data Safety Monitoring Board data provision and reviews.
4. Maintain high quality standards and ensure compliance with applicable pharma industry regulations and standards
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Biometrics manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in Statistics, Biometrics, Bioinformatics / similar field OR proven equivalent industry experience.
2. Significant experience of managing biometric functions of CROs / external vendors in a regulated pharmaceutical / drug discovery environment.
3. Excellent knowledge and practical experience with SAS programing, CDISC standards and ICH-GCP.
Key Words: CRO, Drug Discovery, Biometrics, Clinical Data Management.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.