CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Development Chemist to join a long established manufacturer of OTC medicinal products and independent UK pharmaceutical company at their site in Bedfordshire on a permanent basis.
Having been established almost 60 years ago, this company focuses on researching and development novel treatments.
This role is located in Bedfordshire. It is easily commutable from the surrounding areas such as Bedford and Milton Keynes.
Analytical Development Chemist Role:
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Be responsible for the development and early stage validation of new methods in accordance with current GxP guidelines, for various analyte and product types, using analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, TLC and titration.
- Perform the transfer and training of new methodology to other analytical areas as well as writing of protocols, reports, and SOPs.
- Identify and implement new technologies to improve analytical processes within the laboratory and perform equipment troubleshooting and maintenance as required.
As Analytical Development Chemist you will require:
- A relevant BSc (or above) in Chemistry or a related field
- Experience in developing and validating analytical methods, with a good, practical knowledge of HPLC and/or GC analytical methods, preferably in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Ability to use computer software packages, such as chromatography data systems, LIMS and Excel, for the collection, processing and reporting of data.
- Experience in the techniques of TLC and titrimetric analysis and experience of equipment troubleshooting and maintenance would be beneficial.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Analytical Development Chemist position, please contact Sajra Hameed on 01246 457712 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 53511.