CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Research Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge initially on a contract basis for 6 months.
£30-£32 per hour PAYE (In scope)
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people’s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
Cambridge. This site is one of the most exciting bioscience hotspots in the world. It is the largest research and development centre in the UK, designed to hold more than 2,000 people working across therapy areas and drug discovery and development.
People are at the very heart of this organisation, and their facilities support this. You will find an onsite gym, restaurants, parking, on-site holiday childcare and much more!
• Weekly/monthly payroll options
• Timesheet system
• Bike schemes
Senior Research Scientist Role:
• Work within a high-performing team generating in vitro pharmacology data in support of Medicinal Chemistry and the drug design cycle
• Interact across a broad range of therapeutic projects and global initiatives within Discovery Sciences and externally
• Will represent the group on Project Teams and drive scientific and technical innovation, including the identification and development of innovative processes and workflows to deliver high quality and precise data efficiently
• PhD in Pharmacology, Cell Biology or a related discipline or a BSc/MSc degree with significant relevant experience, preferably in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry
• Experience of delivering XC50 / IC50 / E50 data – testing compounds and analysis
• Previous exp with Cell imaging and Western blotting would be a strong plus
• Knowledge of: PROTAC and/or RAS Biology knowledge - significant advantage
• Experience designing, delivering experimental plans and problem solving skills
• Proven experience in data analysis and able to communicate data interpretation clearly
For more information, or to apply for this Senior Research Scientist position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 53509.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.