Method Development Chemist
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- £32000 - £38000 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 May 2022
- Analytical, Polymers
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Method Development Chemist to join a leader in the polymer sector, based in Essex. As a Method Development Chemist, you will be responsible for coordinating technical work programs to deliver technical objectives, and deliver specialist support to the global analytical team.
To be considered for this Method Development Chemist, you will be degree educated in Chemistry, Analytical Science or closely related subject, with significant experience within a polymer analytical laboratory, with an expert understanding of a variety of techniques including HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS and FTIR and an understanding of method development.
- Leading and delivering technical programs.
- Develop and maintain technology expertise.
- Responsible for the development of new analytical methods.
- Apply a high level of scientific knowledge to the analytical team.
- Build and establish relationships both internally and externally.
- Develop and grow junior members within the analytical team.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum BSc in Chemistry, ideally MSc or PhD.
- Significant experience (circa 5-10 years) in the operation, maintenance and calibration of various techniques including HPLC, GC-MS, GC, HPLC, FT-IR, GPC.
- Previous polymer or coatings testing experience.
- Previous experience in the development of new analytical methods.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert