Do you have an Engineering background working within a highly regulated GMP manufacturing environment or similar? Are you passionate about regulations and compliance? If the answer is yes, then we might have the job for you.
We are currently looking for an Engineering Technical Compliance Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Technical Compliance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring all Statutory and Regulatory Compliance is maintained for all assets on site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Technical Compliance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will primarily be responsible for oversight and regulatory compliance of all site utilities and other critical equipment. Developing and maintaining a work process to ensure the execution of all testing and inspection is managed through the site standard computerised maintenance management system.
2. Responsibility for compliance against all statutory legislation and the contractual requirements of services contracts for assets including but not restricted to, Pressure System Regulations, AtEx and DSEAR, Electrical Safety at Work and L8 Approved Code of Practice (Legionella).
3. Continuously review latest compliance legislation and practices to ensure job knowledge and understanding is kept current. Organise and implement the compliance program by Scheduling, information gathering, costing estimates, and requiring resources to ensure the program is robust.
4. Deliver a variety of compliance audits on all assets to ensure the latest regulation compliance. Provide and promote a joint approach to the management of compliance, including Quality, Health and Safety, Environmental, contractual, and best practice standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Technical Compliance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will posses a Technical Engineering Qualification, such as a Degree or HND/HNC. NEBOSH certification is desirable, but not essential.
2. Working knowledge and awareness of Health and Safety Legislation, policies and procedures within a highly regulated engineering environment in essential, preferably from within a GMP compliant manufacturing facility. Other highly regulated industries, such a nuclear or chemical manufacturing will be considered.
3. Working knowledge and awareness of Health and Safety Legislation, policies and procedures. You wil have experience preparing and conducting audits. Experience and knowledge or AtEx and DSEAR is desirable.
Key Words: Engineering | Safety | Technical Compliance | Pharmaceutical | GMP | Manufacturing | AtEx | DSEAR
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.