We are currently looking for a GMP SOP Writer to join a Pharmaceutical company on an initial 6 month contract based in the London area. As the GMP SOP Writer you will be responsible for helping the company get through an MHRA audit.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GMP SOP Writer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the GMP SOP Writer, you will be responsible for writing and reviewing GMP documents whilst working alongside the QA team.
2. You will be responsible for adhering to GMP standards within the manufacturing facility.
3. As the GMP SOP Writer, you will be responsible for working with CAPA's, deviations and change controls.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP SOP Writer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical discipline is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in writing and reviewing GMP documents.
Key Words: GMP | Writer | Documentation | Writing | CAPA's | Deviations |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.