CK Group are recruiting for a Formulation Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Sandwich on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly rate of £19.88 PAYE
Formulation Scientist Role:
- Design and undertake high quality scientific experimentation to further the formulation and process development of dosage forms.
- Define processes for manufacture of clinical supplies and commercial drug product.
- Interpret scientific data to derive clear conclusions and provide direction for future work.
- Develop and maintain a contemporary in-depth comprehension of the science, technology and regulation of pharmaceutical dosage forms.
- Look for opportunities to develop novel technologies and processes to advance science of formulation and process development for dosage forms.
- Graduate in pharmaceutical or allied sciences i.e. first degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical technology, chemistry, chemical engineering, life sciences.
- Work experience not crucial if obtained post-graduate qualification (PhD). Otherwise a level of practical work familiarity in an operational R&D role in pharmaceutical / drug delivery or allied industries e.g. pre-formulation, formulation and / or process development of pharmaceutical dosage forms.
- Broad scientific knowledge base and technical ability re: formulation, processing and characterisation of pharmaceutical dosage forms, with evidence of ability to exercise sound scientific and technical judgement for own work.
- Good experimentalist with evidence of general competence in range of lab skills / techniques and unit operations in manufacturing environment.
- Evidence of experience in autonomous planning, performing and reporting of own experimental programmes including demonstrated proficiency in background literature searching, interpretation and application of findings.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Formulation Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Sandwich, Kent. Apply:
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote reference number 53493 in all correspondence.