CK Group are recruiting for a QC Materials Management Associate to join a rapidly developing biotech company, based in Stevenage, that are focused on developing novel therapies for the treatment of cancer, on a contract until the end of the year.
Our client is an exciting biotech focused on the development of the next generation of personalised immunotherapies to treat cancer.
Their site in Stevenage is close to the A1 and is easily commutable by road and train.
Your main duties will be to:
- Support the senior QC Materials Scientist manage warehouse activities including inspecting incoming materials, receipt & sampling in line with Achilles policies, ensuring compliance and safety before releasing them for use in drug product manufacture.
- Support writing and review of documentation surrounding the management and flow of materials.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication channels to provide accurate information and communicates critical issues, gaps and constraints to management
- Assist in the performance of health and safety risk assessments, COSHH etc.
- Participate and support investigations for OOS / Deviations / Change controls
- A good understanding of and familiarity with GMP regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to accurately follow SOP
- Experience working in a GCLP/GMP setting
- Experience in inventory management setting
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53474 in all correspondence.