We are currently looking for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Nottingham area. As the Senior Formulation Scientist you will be responsible for formulation development aspects work of the development programs for a range of dosage forms; predominantly solid oral dose', tablets, capsules as well as; liquids, inhaled, intravenous, topical solutions etc.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Formulation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. One responsibility of the role will include pre-formulation, characterisation and support of radio-labelled formulation development.
2. You will ensure smooth transfer of projects from development to the manufacturing operations group including provision of batch records.
3. The senior formulation scientist will manage client interaction from initiation of projects to ensure customer satisfaction with pharmaceutical sciences activities. Line management of development team members may also be required.
4. Another duty may include writing and reviewing development plans, protocols, reports and lab write-ups and client updates.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Formulation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences or other related subjects.
2. Proven industry experience in product development (formulation) within a GMP environment as well as experience as a study lead in a customer facing role.
3. Knowledge on radioisotopes would be desirable but not necessary.
Key Words: Formulation | Scientist | GMP | GLP | Development | Validation | Protocols | Laboratory | Pharmaceuticals | Product Development | Oral dosage forms |