CK Group are seeking a Business Development Manager to join a growing biotechnology business with cutting edge technology to work with industry partners on platform licensing.
This Business Development Manager will be on a full time, permanent basis located in Wakefield, MA.
• You will have the best opportunity to learn and utilize the science and business in the fields of immuno-oncology, animal model gene engineering, preclinical pharmacology, therapeutic antibody discovery, etc.
• Master the science and business skills in the above-mentioned fields.
• Actively reach out to prospective customers, explore business opportunities, manage negotiations, and secure contracts
• Attend trade shows/relevant conferences
• Support the Marketing Team in branding and building awareness in the marketplace
• Bachelor with direct experience in the industry, Master or Ph.D. in the bioscience field
• Strong interest to learn advances in biopharmaceutical science and business
• Enjoy networking with top scientists from biotech and biopharma companies
• Proven track record of revenue generation is a plus
Entitlement to work in the USA is essential. For more information or to apply for this Database Engineer position, please contact Hannah Oakley or Alex Tosney on +1 617 692 2948 or email USA@ckscience.com.
Please quote 52636 in all communications.
Full Job Description will be available upon request.