Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Quality Manager to join a start-up company in the focusing on medical devices to improve cardiovascular health at their site based in Neuchatel. This role is offered on a permanent basis which can be primarily remote, with one day in the office per week.
Quality Manager Role:
- Provide leadership in the execution of quality systems activities
- Manage (develop, implement, and maintain) the company’s QMS. Accountable for proper execution of QMS processes.
- Manage internal, external and suppliers audits process, including audit planning, execution, documentation and follow-up
Key duties will include:
- Coordinating, preparing for, conducting, and documenting the management review
- Ensuring that processes needed for the QMS are established, implemented, and maintained
- Supporting RA on compliance with national and international standards and legislation
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Master’s degree or higher, with a focus in engineering, life science or similar
- Previous experience in the Medical device industry on a similar position
- Good understanding of medical device product classification rules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in an official Swiss language (French is an advantage)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding company with an innovative device.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 52763 in all correspondence.