CK Group are recruiting for an Associate Director, Global Regulatory Affairs to join a global pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis. This position is based in Hatfield with flexible home working.
Associate Director, Global Regulatory Affairs Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Lead the development and implementation of Regulatory Affairs strategy for global oncology developing and established products.
- Drive clinical development by ensuring timely submission of all regulatory documents and plans.
- Lead and oversee major submissions.
- Lead Health Authority interactions.
The ideal candidate for this Associate Director, Global Regulatory Affairs role will have:
- At least a University degree in a scientific discipline. Ideally an advanced degree.
- Proven experience within a Senior Regulatory Affairs position within a pharmaceutical company.
- Strong EU and Global experience, with proven experience leading Health Authority interactions.
- Oncology experience is a bonus.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. For more information or to apply for this Associate Director, Global Regulatory Affairs position, please contact Ashleigh Williamson on 01438 842978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job reference 52756 .