CK Group are recruiting for a Distribution Assistant to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 3 months.
£13.16 per hour PAYE
This is a shift based role comprising of earlies, lates and weekend shifts.
Distribution Assistant Role:
• The receipt, control, storage and movement of materials in line with relevant SOPs
• Prompt and accurate checking of materials and associated documentation
• Preparation and delivery of Packed sales stock and waste to appropriate locations
• Preparation and handling of samples/Registration samples
• Completion of inventory management activities, underpinning stock accuracy
• Experience in warehousing/stock movement/handling
• Recent FLT driving experience
• Experience with interacting with Automation – AGV’s and Conveyors
• Experience with lone working
• Ability to work across a range of shift patterns
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Distribution Assistant role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52219.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essnetial for this role.