CK Group are recruiting for a Logistics Specialist to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Godmanchester on a contract basis for 6 months.
Up to £12.50 ph PAYE
Logistics Specialist Role:
• Responsible for the timely and accurate fulfilment of all logistics activity, namely goods receipt and dispatch.
• Receive, check and locate trade product and rental kit matching against purchase order, RA and/or delivery documents.
• Pick, check and despatch trade product and rental kit matching against delivery notes.
• Conduct inventory checks in line with procedures to ensure correct items are in stock, in date, free from damage and that packaging is clean and fit for sale.
• Pick, check and despatch Marketing Education kit against delivery notes and course requirement paperwork
• GCSE standard or relevant NVQ level 2 (preferred)
• Forklift truck license (preferred)
• Proven experience in distribution and warehousing (preferred)
• Attention to detail, task focused, accurate, methodical
• Business system SAP knowledge preferable
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This Logistics Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Godmanchester, Huntingdon.
For more information, or to apply for this Logistics Specialist position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52549.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.